- Anubis:How do you feel about death?
- Atum:What are your greatest imperfections?
- Bastet:Do you have any cats?
- Hathor:What brings you joy?
- Horus:What is one thing you've had to fight for in your life?
- Osiris:Do you believe in the underworld?
- Ra:Do you have any major responsibilities or importance?
- Thoth:Do you like to read/write?
- Arawn:What is the most terrifying thing you've ever done?
- Bran:How is your health?
- Brighid:Tell us about your relationship with your father.
- Cernunnos:What is your favorite animal?
- Danu:What is your relationship with your mother?
- Morrigan:What do you think happens when we die?
- Olwen:What is your favorite flower?
- Rhiannon:Have you ever been betrayed?
- Bragi:What kind of music do you listen to?
- Freya:Have you ever been in love?
- Freyr:Do you have any children?
- Hœnir:Are you a silent or talkative person?
- Iounn:How old are you?
- Loki:What is the best trick you've ever pulled on someone?
- Odin:What is your family like?
- Thor:Would you consider yourself pretty powerful?
- Tree:What have you done with your life? What are you going to do with it?
- Aphrodite:What do you think of yourself?
- Ares:Are you an easy person to anger?
- Athena:Would you consider yourself an artist?
- Apollo:Do you play any instruments?
- Dionysus:Do you drink?
- Hades:Do you have a bad reputation?
- Hekate:Have you ever tried to communicate with the dead?
- Hermes:Have you ever stolen anything?
- Poseidon:Are you a moody person?
- Zeus:Are you a confident person?
- Jupiter:Would people say that you are intimidating or fairly approachable?
- Pluto:Where do you think we go when we die?
- Apollo & Dianna:Do you prefer to be up during the day or at night?
- Mars:Have you ever gotten into a fight?
- Minerva:Do you generally give good advice?
- Proserpine:Have you ever felt trapped?
- Plutus:Do you have a job?
- Venus:Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Vesta:Do you like being home or do you try to get out whenever you can?
- Morpheus:Do you daydream often? Of what?
“Well, I looked my demons in the eyes,
laid bare my chest, said, “Do your best, destroy me.
You see, I’ve been to hell and back so many times,
I must admit you kind of bore me.””